Welcome to Dive Locator, your premier dive site locator and dive conditions iPhone application. Dive Locator provides access to over 5,200 dive site locations (and counting). Dive Locator grows as divers share dive locations and experiences! Fellow divers can then benefit from each other’s experiences from around the world!
Dive Locator provides access to dive site locations, along with visual location details via Google Maps. Additionally, Dive Locator provides current conditions including weather, temperature, humidity, winds, barometer, as well as a multiple day tide tables where available. No matter where your travels take you, Dive Locator can help get you there!
- Welcome to our newest sponsor Jasmin Diving Sports Center located on the Red Sea in Egypt! See where they can take you in the Hurghada Dive Sites!
- The database has now expanded to include over 4,100 Dive Site locations!
- Real-time database update feature allows you to check for new Dive Sites pending a new release.
- Expanded search capabilities allow you to search for locations by entering as few as 3 letters.
- Search for Nearby Dive Site locations using your current locale.
- Search for Nearby Dive Sites using a specific Dive Site location.
- Add Photos and Comments to Dive Sites.
- Add personalized information to ease communication.
Dive Locator will keep adding sites and functionality with FREE UPDATES. These future updates will include:
- New dive sites added frequently
- New dive countries added frequently
- New Conditions and Tides areas added frequently
- New Dive shop information added frequently
- New Feature: Swell Reports (Coming Soon)
- New Feature: Marine Forecast (Coming Soon)
- New Feature: Marine Hazard Reports (Coming Soon)
Network Software Services, Inc. and any of its partners or subsidiaries accept no liability for accuracy of any of the information in this application. All information is checked for accuracy, but can be subject to change at any time. Network Software Services, Inc. accepts no liability for lost time, revenue or expenses incurred while using this application. All scuba divers must be licensed by an accredited agency. Dive at your own experience level. Do not attempt any dives beyond your training and experience.